~missing myself again~


where shud i go.... dunno wat feeling now..

1)career - tomolo i ngan ngan fully service 1year in tis company ...stil wonder i nid to continue o not.......... wat shud i do... so many question in my mind now... stil wonder izit tis field suitable for me............ i nid to continue o not.... haiz....

2)fred - wat make me unhappy recently is hsemate problem.. dunno y, i feel tat there r something happen between us after tat case.. i think v shud not be stay 2gather anymore.. dunno y .. mayb i prefer alone.. i so sad...

3)luv - soli to say tat i dun hav tat feel/mood to date now.. i noe it is unfair for u but..... pls let me alone.. i dunno where shud i go/do... now


really hope al gud luck wil always 4low me.. angel, where r u? i so miss u.. pls dun let me alone..

2 comments:

yumi said...

i m your angel..
no worries!!
haha

kei said...

wei, wan vomit liao.. u so "yuk mah"..uk uk uk
amywhere thanks...